TTC’s Recruitment business supports the sourcing, search and selection of middle to high level Chinese executives for multi-national organisations.
We undertake a focused, targeted approach to each search, endeavouring to find the best candidate for each position.
Our head office is in Shanghai, where our team of Associates and Consultants is headed by our General Manager, Mary Zhang.
How to search for this role
At client meetings, and in subsequent internal discussions, TTC asks the questions..
“Where are we going to find the right candidates?” and “how are we best going to reach the right candidates?”
- Social media
- Advertising (including internal websites)
- Industry networks and HR networks
- Focused search. (Which is a strength of TTC)
There are a wide range of selection and screening processes available, dependent on the seniority and complexity of the role, available time, and budgets. These include;
- Initial calls and CV screening, vs Job Description
- Formal Interview by a Senior Consultant
- Formal assessment; DISC, Hogan Assessment, MBTI, (We are qualified Hogan Assessors)
- Written Assignments, or Presentations
- Shortlists to clients, and client discussions on candidate merits.
- Matrix Competency Weighting processes, with Client
- Reference Checks
- Appointment Decision
Once a decision has been made to appoint a candidate, TTC can assist with the next vital steps of the on-boarding process;
- Package negotiation
- Offer Letter Finalisation and signing
- Follow-up candidate resignation from former role
- Contract construction and guidance
- In role Coaching
- 3 month Check-up